Established in 2010, the Maryland Area Community College Performing Arts Collective (MACCPAC) is an affinity group for community college educators in Dance, Music, and Theatre. The mission of the collective is to provide a forum for open communication to:
- Share ideas, resources, visions, strategies, challenges and successes, particularly those which are specific to community college performing arts programs and students.
- Share syllabi, pedagogy, assessment techniques and production practices.
- Serve as an advocacy tool for enhancing support for, and understanding of the work done by performing arts faculty in areas within our institutions.
- Expand the community awareness of and involvement with community college performing arts programs in the state.
- Provide program support, artistic exchange and networking opportunities.
- Carroll Community College
- Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC)
- College of Southern Maryland
- Harford Community College
- Howard Community College
- Montgomery Community College
- Prince George’s Community College
- Wor-Wic Community College