Established in 2010, the Maryland Area Community College Performing Arts Collective (MACC-PAC) is an affinity group for community college educators in Dance, Music, and Theatre. The mission of the collective is to provide a forum for open communication to:
· Share ideas, resources, visions, strategies, challenges and successes, particularly those which are specific to community college performing arts programs and students.
· Share syllabi, pedagogy, assessment techniques and production practices.
· Serve as an advocacy tool for enhancing support for, and understanding of the work done by performing arts faculty in areas within our institutions.
· Expand the community awareness of and involvement with community college performing arts programs in the state.
· Provide program support, artistic exchange and networking opportunities.